Saturday, May 29, 2010

Yesterday's Outfit and Today's Natural Face

Yesterday, I wore my new Evisu top, with a plain grey tank top underneath, since the back and front are both quite open. On the bottom I wore my regular Uniqlo 'jeggings'.


























For today's make-up, I opted for something more natural. For my eyes, I only used black eyeshadow to line my eyes, and black mascara. On my cheeks I only have NARS Cactus Flower cream blush, blended out quite a bit, and on my lips I initially had Revlon Coral Reef lip gloss to add a pop of colour, but after that wore off, I applied MAC Blankety lipstick and now I'm sporting YSL Golden Gloss 13 (which is what you see in the pictures below)!




















What do you guys think of this more natural look? Should I do this more or stick to my more made-up looks? xx

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous dear <3
    your eyebrows look perfect! please do a tutorial xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Lisa Drives A Van
    I can definitely do an eyebrow tutorial, though tbh I do it really haphazardly! xx

    ReplyDelete