Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Barry M: 3-for-2 at Boots

Boots is still doing their 3 for 2 offer on selected make-up brands, including Barry M. I jumped at the opportunity and picked up 2 nail paints and my first ever Barry M lip paint!

Pure Turquoise Nail Paint and Block Orange Nail Paint


















Lip Paint in 129 Lavender




















Sorry about the scary close-up!



















The nail paints cost £2.95 and the lip paints cost £4.95. I got one of the nail paints for free because of the offer, so I got all three items for under £7. Bargain!

What are your favourite products from Barry M? Do you have the Lavender Lip Paint, and if so, do you love it? x

UPDATE: Omg I completely forgot I was supposed to be on a spending ban, that I just put myself on a couple hours before I stupidly went into Boots and bought those Barry M goodies! Okay the spending ban officially starts tomorrow... shame on me! Don't follow my example lol x

No comments:

Post a Comment