Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Too Faced Lip of Luxury

Today my Boots order finally arrived, after a delivery mishap due to my fault. However, I ended up getting my stuff for free! (long story, but basically I asked for a refund because I didn't get my stuff, and then I received my package the next day lol. I called up Boots and for my honesty, they let me keep the refund and the stuff!)

So one of my purchases was a lipstick from Too Faced in the shade Free Love. Apparently these lipsticks are infused with champagne essence (which is supposed to moisturise your lips... how?), shea butter, grape seed oil and grapefruit oil.

I love the tacky packaging! So blingtastic. Metallic pink casing with a 'gem' on top haha. It's quite a weighty, substantial feeling lipstick though, so definitely doesn't feel cheap!


Free Love is a shimmery slightly cool-toned pink. Very pretty. The scent is floral - can't put my finger on the exact flower though. It almost smells like a floral tea. Very feminine.

As you can see, it's a very neutral pink, and almost has brown/beige undertones.

My lips look funny and bloated here! Hahaha. The colour looks more shimmery in person, but look how lovely and natural that colour is!

Too Faced Lip of Luxury lipsticks retail for £12.

1 comment:

  1. Oh! The packaging is so cute! It is an adorable nude pink and lloks so beautiful on you!!
    Lovely!

    ReplyDelete