Sunday, May 16, 2010

Nails Inc. Diet Coke Exclusive

As I'm sure most of you are aware, Boots is doing a promotion for Diet Coke right now, where, if you buy two 500ml bottles of Diet Coke, you get a free Nails Inc. nail polish. There are four shades to choose from: a mink/taupe, bright purple, bright pink and coral. Naturally I picked up the mink/taupe one (so predictable), even though I don't really like Diet Coke!

Whoops, I forgot to rotate the image! Oh well!

I'm in LOVE with this colour!


Basically this is an amazing deal, since two bottles of Diet Coke only cost around £2.50, and Nails Inc. polishes retail for £10.50! xx

2 comments:

  1. awesome! the colour reminds me of a beach for some reason

    ReplyDelete
  2. O i need to ask my friend that work in boots to check the nail colours for me! I like the colour!

    ReplyDelete