Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Free Nails Inc. nail polish with Instyle

I took my first exam of four this morning, so I thought I'd treat myself to this month's issue (June) of InStyle, as I knew it came with a free Nails Inc. nail polish. The colours available were a baby pink, a bright coral and a mink colour. I had my heart set on the coral one, and once I saw it, I wasn't disappointed!

This is the name of the shade.

The nail polish is full size (10ml). They normally retail at £10.50

This picture doesn't do it justice. It's a much more vibrant coral than this. Hot red if you like!

The quality of Nails Inc. polishes is second to none. Very smooth and opaque.

If you're not already an avid InStyle reader, I highly recommend that you pick one up anyway, because the free nail polish is too much to lose out on!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment