Thursday, May 6, 2010

Cupcake Nails!!

A few days ago, I added my Barry M holographic glitter onto my pastel purple toe nails, and I couldn't stop staring at them because they reminded me of glittery cupcakes!! So when my coral finger nails started chipping, I decided to paint them a pastel baby/sky blue (the other Zoya polish I received in my swap), with the same holographic glitter on top. And I love how they turned out! Check it:



That's my boyfriend's phone in the background and my silly face is his background! Haha!



Slightly creepy!


Yuck, ignore my greasy face!

In other news, I made online orders from Boots and MAC (yes because I'm THAT lazy), and I'm impatiently awaiting their delivery! Will be sure to show you guys what I got :)

If any of you have exams coming up, I recorded an exam tips video today on youtube, so feel free to check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URa1GwaKvZA

Good night everyone xx

1 comment: