Friday, May 21, 2010

MAC Pret-a-Papier

I went to the MAC Pro store today and picked up two things from the Pret-a-Papier collection - an eyeshadow and a mineralised blush.

Gazette Grey eyeshadow (velvet)
























Gazette Grey is a medium grey tone with green and gold shimmer. The shimmer is absolutely gorgeous! It's a velvet finish so it's very soft. I picked this up because Dara from YouTube (BelleDuJourNYC) recommended it.

























You can't really see the shimmer here, but believe me, it's beautiful!

Light Over Dark mineralised blush (repromote from the Grand Duos collection)
























The lighter side is a cream with copper and bronze veining. The dark side is a reddish brown. The powder is very finely milled and not as shimmery as most MSFs, which in my opinion is a good thing! It gives a really nice glow once applied onto the face.



















From left to right: both colours swirled together; lighter side; darker side.

I love this blush. I never even thought about getting it until I saw it in store in person. It's so gorgeous! Check it out next time you go to a MAC store :)

I'm very happy with my purchases! On a side note, I can't believe how hot it is in London today! Just walking around makes me go all sweaty and gross.... haha, lovely xx

No comments:

Post a Comment