Sunday, May 9, 2010

Face and Outfit of the Day

Today I'm wearing two of my new River Island tops, even though I have nowhere to go! That's what revision does to you haha.


I'm wearing my new grey tank and white cut-out t-shirt. I think the white tee looks super cool! Inspired by the army green Gucci one.

As you may or may not be able to tell, my Dove Summer Glow gradual tanning body lotion is working! My skin is now lightly tanned and I couldn't be more pleased. I will be writing up a full review of it soon.

On my face, I have my Rimmel Colour Mousse 8 Hour eyeshadow in Sassy, black eyeliner and mascara. I used Prestige's mineral sun baked bronzer in Rich Bronze and Illamasqua Lover blush. On my lips I have one of my new Maybelline colour sensational lipsticks, in Amber Rose.

A fresh, warm, bronzed look, perfect for the warmer weather!

Hope you're all having a relaxing Sunday! I'm not... stupid revision! :P

XX

3 comments:

  1. Your make up looks really pretty :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment and the link to your revision vid <3 i love that white t-shirt on you! I saw it the other day and was uhming and ahhhing at it haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. @TalluluhBella Thank you! x

    @Lisa Drives A Van You should totally get the t-shirt! It's really soft, comfortable and stretchy xx

    ReplyDelete