Saturday, May 22, 2010

Greenwich Maritime/ Greenwich Village!

Today my boyfriend and I went to Greenwich Maritine, in South-East London, to enjoy the sunny weather! We went to his university, Greenwich Market and Greenwich Park. After that we went back to his house because his family was hosting a BBQ with his relatives. I had a thoroughly enjoyable day :)



















Walking to the university






































Food stalls at Greenwich Market


















Really weird hippy colour therapy shop... The shop assistant was talking about healing and protective colours... I got out of there really fast.


















View from the top of the hill at Greenwich Park. The hike to the top was tiring!










































Outfit of the Day: Pull and Bear t-shirt, River Island denim shorts.
























I like the back of these shorts, but I look like I have a wedgie here!

Check out my first vlog on youtube!!:

No comments:

Post a Comment