Monday, July 12, 2010

A sneak peek at what I did in my blogging absence

Here are some of my favourite pictures taken over the last 2 weeks, when my boyfriend came to visit me! I'm currently sitting in a coffee shop using the free wi-fi because my internet at home has decided to die on me. Having left my camera at home, which has photos of my recent product purchases, this is all I can give you for now!


















(Japanese) English at its best..

















We couldn't stop laughing when this picture was taken. We looked too funny!

















Hong Kong style desserts :) Tofu with mango and pomelo sago, and tofu with black sesame. So good.






















Me looking extremely smug with my new Mulberry bag (graduation present from my parents)! Yes I decided on the Mulberry over the Be & D :)

















The marina.

















The other side of Hong Kong (across the harbour)
















Yet another bay (Stanley beach area). The weather was so beautiful.


















I thoroughly enjoyed the past 2 weeks and would give anything to live them all over again. Now i'm left feeling lonely, exhausted and ever so slightly ill :( I also don't have a clue what to do with my future now that I've graduated from uni!! Any ideas would be greatly appreciated xxx

4 comments:

  1. looks like you had a wonderful time! your new bag is lushhhhhhhhhhhh <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw gorgeous pictures! :) i just came back from hk not too long ago!! and the tofu mango pomelo sago is probably one of the best desserts ever!!! great bag!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah it's sooo good! i hope you got to try hui lau shan as well :)

    ReplyDelete