Saturday, July 17, 2010

The Body Shop Coconut Oil Hair Shine

















I had heard and read about The Body Shop's coconut oil hair shine on youtube and on various blogs and was always interested in it, for a number of reasons:
1) I love the smell of coconut
2) My hair is seriously parched, especially the ends
3) I love any kind of flat tin packaging!

















The oil itself is in solid form, and smells delicious - like natural coconuts not that artificial generic coconut smell you get from drugstore body lotions and such. I find myself reaching for the tin just to take a whiff of the amazing scent!

To apply, simply rub your fingers on the surface of the product to get some onto your finger tips and smooth onto the ends of your hair. It instantly adds shine and moisturises and nourishes your hair.

















I have been applying this once a day, before I leave the house, and while I can't say it has improved the overall condition of the ends of my hair (the effect is gone once I wash my hair), it does a great job at adding shine and smoothing flyaways. Good enough for me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment