Saturday, July 10, 2010

Barry M Pure Turquoise

Sorry I haven't posted in about 2 weeks, I've been so incredibly busy because my boyfriend came to visit me for 10 days, and he just left last night back to London :'( I took these photos a few days ago, in preparation for this post, to make sure that I'd be able to get some shots of my nails before the polish started chipping! So without further ado, I present to you the gorgeous Barry M Pure Turquoise nail polish!






















Unfortunately the lighting skewed the colour a little. In reality, it's much brighter and definitely a pure turquoise rather than the baby blue that appears in this photo. The texture is great just like all other Barry M polishes, and I was able to reach full opacity in 2 coats. I've had it on for 4 days now, and so far only that minor chip you see on the third finger!






















Here it is compared to my turquoise bracelet. Spot on turquoise :)

I'll be posting more regularly from now on, and have a whole list of planned posts to do so look out for those! xxx

5 comments:

  1. welcome back!
    i have this nail polish too but am not brave enough to wear it outside!
    i tend to stick to pinks and purples.
    it looks really nice on you though, so i may give it a try! :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't be silly, it's not THAT bright! :P i've gotten compliments on it so you should def wear it out! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow looks like real turquise! lovely review

    and lovely blog♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the turquoise color! (Randomly stumbled across your blog and saw this picture)
    -Rose

    ReplyDelete