Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Calling Off the Spending Ban

Clearly, the June spending ban was a bad idea. I never stuck to it. Not at all. So here goes my tiny MAC haul from today. I intended to purely browse around but obviously it didn't end up that way.

















Sumptuous Olive eyeshadow


Gorgeous golden olive colour. Veluxe Pearl formula - my favourite! Super buttery and smooth, with a lovely sheen.

The MAC make-up artist applied this to the inner corners of my eyes, and it looked amazing. I already had my Dior taupe eyeshadow all over, and the Sumptuous Olive really added a lovely complementary pop to it. Also, it brings out brown eyes!


Eek, I need to pluck mah hairs!




















Petting Pink tinted lip conditioner SPF 15
























I've always wanted a MAC tinted lip conditioner, purely because they look so pretty and I love the packaging. Any flat, tub packaging gets me! This gives a lovely subtle hint of pink to your lips, and it smells like vanilla frosting! Yum! I can't stop sniffing it haha.


















Face Of The Day
























Eyes: Dior taupe eyeshadow from Earth Reflections palette, MAC Sumptuous Olive in inner corners, The Body Shop Glowing Amethyst eyeliner smudged under lower lash line.

Cheeks: MAC Warm Soul mineralised blush.

Lips: MAC Blankety lipstick.

















I love you Blankety!!

Outfit Of The Day






















Floral scarf: Pull & Bear
White tee: Uniqlo
Shorts: Bershka
Flip-flops: Havaianas skinny metallic grey

Whew, that was a long one! Hope you enjoyed it xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment