Tuesday, April 13, 2010

EOTD and My Bronzers

Eye of the Day (EOTD)


Today I went with a simple eye with Barry M dazzle dust in mushroom. In order to get this to stick onto your eyelid, you need to use a good base/ eyeshadow primer like Too Faced Shadow Insurance. I also wet my brush with Avene mineral water face mist to help it grab onto the dazzle dust. 

My Bronzers

Benefit 10



This is probably my favourite bronzer of the three I own. One side is a highlighter and the other is the bronzer. It's a medium brown and quite shimmery, providing you with that healthy glow. 

NARS Laguna



I have NARS Laguna bronzer in their blush and bronzer duo with Orgasm blush. This bronzer is mostly matte and also a medium brown. Because it's matte, it's probably the most natural looking, but won't give you that glow. 

Prestige mineral bronzer in Rich Bronze



This is a bronzer I have posted about before. It has a taupe-brown base with golden veins running through it. This is very shimmery and comes out with a slight orange tinge. I like to use this bronzer when I want to look especially sun-kissed.


From left to right: NARS Laguna, Prestige and Benefit 10

As you can see, NARS Laguna is the most matte and true brown. Prestige is slightly orange and quite shimmery, and Benefit 10 is the most shimmery and golden.

I hope this post was helpful to those of you looking for a new summer bronzer!

No comments:

Post a Comment