Monday, April 19, 2010

Collective Haul

I have amassed quite a few goodies over the past few weeks! Ranging from goodies from Barcelona, to good ol' Topshop, Primark and River Island and last but not least a couple make-up goodies from NARS and Rimmel.

River Island



















I love the little bows in the middle, on either side of the buttons!



















Cute patchwork shorts! Love 'em.




















Pretty floral scarf with sequins at the bottom <3

Topshop



















I've wanted these ballet flats for a loooong time and finally picked them up. They were only £16. Bargain!


















Darling little robot necklace.



















I love mushrooms and bows so naturally I got this set of earrings! The white rose earrings are really cute too.



















Bundle of rope bracelets with gold beads and hansa hand.



















Love ring with little diamantes on the heart!



















Gogo Phillips vintage gold bracelet. So delicate!



































Primark





































These shirts are really lightweight and perfect for summer. I also love the brown braided belts they come with. They're removable so you can use them elsewhere as well.

Sfera (Spanish brand - got these in Barcelona)
































I'm loving my florals at the moment! Can you tell? Haha.



















This will be lovely for nights out, with simple black tops and the like.

Anthropologie





Gold circular stud earrings with medium brown diamantes. I love the Anthropologie tags. So 'hipster' haha. They've just opened a massive store in London, on Regent Street. It's 4 stories tall and so pretty inside... I felt like I was in a really pretty jungle haha. Check it out if you haven't already!

NARS





































Penny Lane cream blush. So so pretty and so creamy and easily blendable. I love it and have been wearing it everyday since I got it. It gives the nicest natural flush/glow to the cheeks, and looks like you're lit from within. Doesn't look cakey at all, even though it's a cream to powder formula. I'm really tempted to pick up Cactus Flower now! Another one of the NARS cream blushes.

Rimmel








































































Rimmel mousse eyeshadow in Sassy. This is more liquid than a mousse and is so easy to apply. It literally takes about 5 seconds for each eye, applied with a finger. Minimal blending is required, as it naturally fades out at the edges. I love this colour as well - as very neutral metallic light grey-taupe. Perfect for those lazy days or days when you're in a rush and want a quick and subtle wash of colour on the lids.



That's all folks!! A bit longer than usual but hope you enjoyed. Please check out my youtube channel if you're interested in beauty and fashion vlogs: http://www.youtube.com/user/shampoop118

1 comment:

  1. thanks for following too! I'm a new subscriber on your YouTube so thought I'd follow on here too :) I really love everything in your haul post! Especially those nude pumps..think I might get myself a pair :D x

    ReplyDelete