Sunday, August 29, 2010

I'm Off to Europe!!

Tomorrow night, I'm flying off with my family to Prague and then London, respectively!! I literally can't wait. The trip will last 2 weeks, so I will be back mid-September to update you all with (hopefully) lovely photos from the trip :)

I'm looking forward to seeing the beautiful architecture in Prague, visiting cute little cafes, and checking out their infamously beautiful lighting (as in the actual furniture lights!). Hopefully we will bring a ceiling light home for our new dining room :)















As for London, I'm literally shitting myself (sorry hahahah) because I finally get to see my boyfriend again after almost 2 months apart! It will also be nice to take my family around to all my favourite places that have grown on me over the past 3 years. Oh, there's also my graduation ceremony, but that pales in comparison hahaha. Also really looking forward to London shopping!! Boy have I missed all the high street stores, along with Carnaby Street, Covent Garden, and of course the markets such as Portobello Market, Spitalfields and Brick Lane!


















(Sorry about the cheesy photos lol - Google images at its best!)

Look out for an August favourites post/embedded youtube video later today/tomorrow, before I fly off :)

I sincerely hope that none of you ditch me while I'm away! Please stick with me guys! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment