Thursday, March 25, 2010

Yesterday's Face Of The Day (FOTD)

Last night, I went to a gig at SCALA in Kings Cross. I decided to go for something quite neutral and healthy looking. 


I don't know why, but all my pictures turn out duller once I upload them onto Blogger... I swear I don't look this dead! So much for looking healthy :(

Face: Diorskin Nude foundation, Benefit Erase Paste (for under-eye shadows), MAC Studio Sculpt concealer (for acne scars)

Cheeks: Benefit Coralista blush, MAC Rhapsody in Two highlight

Eyes: MAC Woodwinked eyeshadow, Rimmel soft kohl kajal eyeliner in black, MAC Carbon eyeshadow to set and to line lower lash line, Benefit Eye Bright as eyebrow highlight, Diorshow Iconic mascara in black


My eyelashes look insanely spidery! :S


Cheese!


Lips: GOSH Darling, YSL Golden Gloss #13

No comments:

Post a Comment