Wednesday, December 8, 2010

My Earring Collection


This is my little earring collection :) I actually originally took this photo because my boyfriend wanted to see what earrings I already had, so that he could buy me a pair for Christmas accordingly =P But then I thought the picture turned out pretty nicely, and would be perfect as a showcase to you guys!
Most of these earrings are on the affordable/ high-street side (actually, on second thought, they ALL are!) Most of them are from Topshop, Accessorize, Etsy and ASOS. Oh, and a pair from Anthropologie (the Regent Street store!)

On a completely unrelated note, I've been smelling like hot chocolate all of last night and all of today, ever since I started using the Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula body lotion that I purchased yesterday! So far it's pretty good, but I'm not sure how long I can stand the strong chocolate smell! It's quite overpowering, and last night I couldn't even smell my lavender scented candle because of it, lol. 

I'm also down with a sinus infection :( and can't seem to focus, so studying has been a struggle! Hope you're all doing better than I am :) xxx

2 comments:

  1. nice earrings! :) i cant rly wear those hanging ones due to my sensitive ears so when i see your studs, i was like !!!! :DDDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blog and nice earrings, actually i have 40 earrings ;-)

    boiteanana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete