Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Hello From London!

This is just a quick post to say hello, and I've landed safely in London and am now settled nicely into the studio apartment I'm renting for a month! Not much to update you on yet.. I landed really early on Saturday morning and had a packed weekend full of catching up with my boyfriend and revisiting my favourite places in London (mainly Oxford Street, Picadilly, Soho, Chinatown, Regent Street)! I then proceeded to catch a bit of a cold on Monday morning, probably due to lack of sleep, jetlag and the sudden change of weather! It's surprisingly cold here in London, despite the fact that it's almost end of June! Consequently, I found that the clothes I brought are mostly inappropriate (e.g. 4 pairs of shorts!) and have been struggling to stay sufficiently warm in my blazers (luckily I brought them here for my internship)!

To tide you over, here's one of my most recent videos filmed here in London. A little haul of essential toiletries and a few clothing and jewellery pieces :) I've also included a video tour of the studio apartment in case you're interested/bored!





Hope you're all well! Once I've fully recovered from this weird cold I'll be sure to blog more as I'm sure there will be lots of hauls to come. I've missed London shopping! xxx

7 comments:

  1. Enjoy the UK and to be honest this is rather un-summery weather even for us1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I follow your youtube, just found out you have a blog. Yup the weather sucks, look forward to seeing your haul videos

    ReplyDelete
  3. have fun on your stay in london. i am a new follower. and i love london. stayed there for 2 years. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you found some warm clothes! Good luck on your interviews!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do u use any skin care product for the acne scar?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog! and welcome to London :) I would really recommend Carnaby Street for shopping and make up boutiques like Pixi and Make-up Store that you dont find everywhere.

    Also a Sunday trip to east London Spital fields market is always a good idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @The Beauty Feelosophy - Thanks for the shopping suggestions! I've actually been to those places before since I lived here for 3 years during uni :) Thanks though! They're great places! xxx

    ReplyDelete