Saturday, April 16, 2011

Turquoise and Cobalt!

Today's new purchases:



Knit cardigan: Zara

I love these types of cardigans, they're so slouchy and chill, and easy to throw over any simple outfit. Also love how they're longer at the back so you could technically get away with wearing leggings!


Necklace: Aldo
ring: Aldo

How amazing is that shot? Haha I'm proud of myself :P No, my finger hasn't been chopped off, lol it's just bent! As you can see, I'm into turquoise at the moment. It's just such a fresh summer colour!

What do you think of my new purchases? 
xxx

2 comments:

  1. I love the turquoise jewelery, especially your ring! & I rally like those slouchy kind of jumpers too - they're so easy to wear & you can throw them over pretty much anything :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the jewellery, that ring is amazing x

    ReplyDelete