Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Black & Rose Gold Outfit

Hello everyone! It's been a while eh?


Not sure if this outfit is even worth posting as it's so simple and really quite plain! But since I haven't updated in what seems like ages (sorry about that - I was having too much fun in London, Morocco and Sardinia!), I thought, why not??

Here I'm wearing a new top from River Island. You might recognise it from Louise's (sprinkleofglitter) youtube video a little while back. I like the off the shoulder detailing and the colourful beading at the straps. The rose gold deerhead necklace is from a boutique at Spitalfields market and the bag is an amazing £20 find from Camden market.




The low-heel sandals are old and I think they were from Nine West.

What do you think of this outfit? xx

9 comments:

  1. Miss your posts! And I love those kind of outfits, nice and simple. And I really like the necklace! so cute!:) Have a ncie day!
    ~ Paula

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for continuing to follow my blog despite my sporadic posting! I'm so happy to finally have a piece of rose gold jewellery :) Hope you have a great week xx

      Delete
  2. Really liking this top, looks so effortless :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the older/vintage shoes!! Wow-smart to save them!!Hope your flight isn't delayed again!!

    Loving your blog,
    -Lauren
    http://adornlafemme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! My flight actually ended up being delayed 4 times and it didn't take off until 2am! That means I landed in Beijing at 5am and didn't get a chance to get a proper night's sleep =S

    ReplyDelete