I feel like such a terrible blogger!!!! I'm well aware that I promised a post for early LAST week, and clearly that I didn't fulfill that promise... for that I am so sorry. My excuse would be that we still don't have proper internet at home and I have been struggling with sporadic bursts of internet through my useless little 3G internet USB stick. Please feel my pain lol.
We're having some internet guy come over tomorrow afternoon so HOPEFULLY he'll be able to help us set up our new modem and router, because no one seems to be able to do it!! I mean, seriously, how difficult can it be right?? (even the electrician for pete's sake couldn't figure it out...)
Can you feel how frustrated and negative I've been feeling lately? (Sorry again)... I've been going through a difficult time.. feeling lost because I have no reason to be in Hong Kong, and stuck because without internet, I can't really apply for jobs (in London)... in the meantime, most of my friends have gone back to university (in the UK and US), and in about a week's time I will officially be a loner!! On top of that my parents have been giving me grief, and my mom and I haven't spoken in almost a week!! To be honest, in times like this, it's PRETTY DIFFICULT to stay positve :(:(:( Oh and of course, to top it all off, I miss my boyfriend sorely. Our 1 year anniversary is coming up and we won't even get to spend it together, let alone be in the same country :(:(:(
Any sort of sympathy or encouraging/uplifting words would be really highly appreciated right now *hint hint*!! lol.
On that note, I thought I'd do a quick 'Ins and Outs' post to tide this blog over for the time-being... (watch me struggle with the Ins):
1. Our new apartment - very spacious and newly renovated.
2. My boyfriend - honestly don't know what I would do without him!!
3. Friends - right now they're helping to keep me sane when I need to avoid my parents!
4. Moments when I actually have internet!!! - I really savour these moments now lol
5. Tea - helps me unwind (and I've been feeling very wound up these days!!!)
6. Wine - please see above ;)
7. Being at home when my parents are still at the office - peace and quiet!! Stress-free!!
1. Parents and the drama that comes with them.
2. Living with parents (gosh I sound like a moody teenager don't I!!)
3. The recent thunderstorms - they make me feel depressed and sleepy!
4. The disgusting humidity - my skin is screaming for some relief!
5. Lack of internet. Enough said.
6. The fact that I STILL have some unpacking to do.
7. The guilt I feel from neglecting this blog and Youtube.
8. Not being able to catch up on all the new episodes of TV shows!! I'm DYING to see Gossip Girl and 90210 especially!!
9. Long distance
10. Having no purpose
11. Not being able to apply for jobs yet (hence having no purpose).
Okay I think that's enough negativity for one post!!! Fingers crossed I'll be back very soon xxx